Conditions We Treat
At the Excel Psychiatric office in Germantown, Maryland, we treat a variety of mental health conditions with the goal of improving your well-being and day-to-day function. Modalities of treatment include medication, therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and SPRAVATO. For the convenience of our patients, we are available in person as well as through telehealth/virtual visits. We believe each patient is unique so we focus on understanding your course of illness as well as biological and psychosocial factors affecting your health. This helps us provide a course of treatment that will deliver the results you are looking for.
Below you will find a list of some of the conditions our practice focuses on, however, the list is not exhaustive. Please call us at 301-820-1715 to speak with us about your unique situation.
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar disorder/ Mood Disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Mood and Anxiety disorders secondary to Medical conditions
- Mood and anxiety disorders during pregnancy and after childbirth.
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder